Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LAVANILA The Healthy Body Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave

I lead a double life...hell, triple, to be honest. I have a full-time job, manage Spoiled Pretty in my spare time and I'm the mom of  a very active baby boy, Westley. So I can really appreciate a beauty product that does double duty while, literally, shaving time off my beauty routine.

LAVANILA The Healthy Body Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave is an all-natural body wash that prevents irritation as you shave. The hydrating formula - enriched with coconut and rosehip oils, as well as aloe - gently cleanses without leaving my skin dry or tight afterwards. It's sulfate free, so don't expect lots and lots of lather...just enough to let you know it's doing its job and where you've already shaved.

The smell is divine. The brand sent me the Vanilla Passion Fruit to test, which is a wonderful summertime fragrance. It's not too strong, yet not so light that - mid shower - you're thinking, "What scent is this supposed to be, again?" It also won't compete with your lotion or perfume, if you choose something other than the corresponding LAVANILA body products.

LAVANILA is a family affair in my house. They have a wonderful collection of products for wee ones too, which Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I use to baby Westley's skin. Check out my review of The Healthy Baby Butter here.

LAVANILA is sold at Sephora and lavanila.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment