Friday, June 25, 2010

Get The Look: Ashley Greene at Eclipse Premiere

mark Brand Ambassador Ashley Greene and star of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse made her mark last night at the movies LA premiere at the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival. Celebrity Makeup Artist Vanessa Scali shared her top makeup tricks for creating Ashley’s stunning look.

Inspiration
"We wanted to create a soft, glowing goddess look to complement her beautiful Alexis Mabille Couture dress. The overall look was golden skin, soft blushed cheeks, champagne shimmer and a softly lined eye."

Face
"I prepped Ashley's skin by applying mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer all over Ashley's face to create a nice, even canvas. I like the skin to look flawless but real, so I always use foundation and concealers sparingly. With Ashley, I used mark Speedway Do Everything Makeup in Natural. I applied it with the mark Foundation Brush and then blended it with my fingers. Using my fingers to blend heats the product just a bit and leaves a seamless finish. Next, I applied mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes."

Cheeks
"I wanted to create a nice luminous glow, so I started by applying just a touch of mark Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter in Natural to the top of her cheekbones, down the center of her nose and the bow of her top lip. Next, I applied mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Glo to her temples, under her cheekbones and under her jaw line to lightly enhance the bronze in her natural skin tone. Lastly, I used mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy on the apples of her cheeks for the perfect healthy flush."

Eyes
"For Ashley’s eyes I started by using mark I-mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Nomadic to create a champagne shimmer all over her eyelids and under the bottom lashes. Next, to define and elongate the lash line, I lined her upper eyelids with mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner and Shadow in Entourage (Black Shade). For a touch of added depth, I used mark Get in Line Hook Up Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black at the very base of her lashes. I finished with a few generous coats of mark Lash Splash Hook Up Waterproof Mascara in Black."

Lips
"For Ashley’s lips, I started by using a dab of mark Kiss Dry Goodbye Lip Smoother to give her lips a touch of moisture. I then used mark Kissink Liptint Marker in Berry to define the outer edge of her lips and smudged the color into the center."

No comments:

Post a Comment