Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blush Blast From The Past: Benefit CORALista

You know what’s almost as fun as a new beauty product? It’s when you re-discover an oldie but goodie that you forgot that you had.

For the past several weeks, NARS Blush in Torrid has been step 2 of my three step/minute makeup routine (step/minute 1 being Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara and step/minute 3 being either Lancome Juicy Tubes 100% Natural Origin in Rose Pretty, Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in Rave or Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick in Nude Almond topped with Make Up Forever Fascinating Lip Gloss in #10). But this morning, I decided to switch it up and go fishing in my bottomless basket o' blushes. What I came up with was Benefit CORALista Blush – and after sweeping it on my cheeks and admiring myself in the mirror, I can't believe I ever let CORALista slip my mind.

It imparts the most gorgeous, coral-pink glow that looks ab fab on a multitude of complexions. What I love most about CORALista is how effortless it looks; it applies like a dream and the blush actually looks like it's coming from within. Another reason to put CORALista on your shopping list? Coral happens to be the it blush shade right now (ladies, if don't know…you betta ask somebody ).

Oh, and did I mention that the blush – besides looking fantastic – smells fantastic too? It has this light floral scent that, while completely unnecessary, is totally genius. CORALista comes with an applicator brush, but for best results, I like to apply with my ecoTools blush brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment