Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars 2010 Beauty: Paula Patton

Makeup artist Mylah Morales used the following products on Precious star Paula Patton:

"For Paula Patton's Oscar beauty look I started by applying Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil to clean up her skin and create an ideal canvas for foundation application. Next I applied Giorgio Armani Foundation and set the foundation with a sheer layer of COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Minerals Pressed Powder, followed by COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Minerals Bronzer for a gorgeous, bronze glow. To accentuate and enhance Paula's stunning orange dress, I focused on gold and brown shades for her eyes. I applied gold powder shadow in the corners of her eyes followed by a layer of COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire over her lid for a gorgeous red carpet eye look. I completed her eye look with a few swipes of COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara for dramatic, ultra-long lashes. For Paula's lips, I kept them pretty natural and used a peachy shade of gloss that matched her natural lipcolor. To complete Paula's overall look I applied NARS Blush in Taj Mahal followed by Shu Uemura Facial Hydration Mist to lock-in Paula's makeup and help it last her through the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment