Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Okay, I'm about to get honest…real honest. As a beauty expert, it pains me to admit this, but I just started using eye cream. I know, I know…31 is a little late to the crows feet prevention partay. But I'm lazy, and I'm especially bad at regularly applying skin care products – particularly ones that are preventative and don't yield immediate results. Besides, my parents are pushing 60 and they don't have wrinkles, so I've been betting on good genes.

But I recently discovered an eye cream that has made me change my ways. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is amazing. Chock full of avocado, beta carotene and shea buttery goodness, it moisturizes the delicate eye area without migrating into eyes or irritating; even those with sensitive skin will love this product. It has a creamy, concentrated texture that skin just drinks up – so you need not worry about it sitting on top of skin or interfering with makeup application. All of the above benefits are fine and good, but here's what I love about the eye cream: when you rub it in, it releases a cool burst of water. It's so cool…if Bill Nye The Science Guy did a beauty segment on his show, this would totally be one of the products he'd highlight.

Every time I apply Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, I look forward to that slight splash of water. It never gets old for me, and that's what keeps me applying every day. So despite my laziness, I'm using my love of gimmicks to help me beat crow's feet.

I can't believe my eye cream. It's fantabulous...and you're gonna love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment