Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interview With François Nars

NARS is one of my all-time favorite brands – and if you’re a lover of makeup, it's probably high on your list too. Whenever I visit Sephora, I never do a lap before committing to a location. My first stop is always the NARS counter.

I'll never forget the time when my sister and I were shopping at the local mall and she started to get cranky; I'm a shopper of Olympic proportions, whereas she starts to tire after just a few hours. So when we stopped by Sephora, I bought her NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Rated R and it calmed her right down. That's the power of NARS, people.

Recently, my girl Amber scored an exclusive interview with the legendary François Nars. Did you know that his most-used makeup item is NARS Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Honolulu Honey – which just so happens to be celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic's go-to nude lipstick?

For more dishy deets on François Nars, like how he creates a smoky eye and the inspiration behind the Schiap lipstick and nail polish shade, visit dailymakeover.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment