Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hanae Mori Butterfly Solid Perfume Ring

It's no secret that Hanae Mori Butterfly is one of my favorite fragrances. In fact, two different versions of this scent occupy permanent residency on my perfume vanity. So when I heard about a new Hanae Mori Butterfly Solid Perfume Ring available at Sephora, I started reaching for my Visa...that is, until I actually saw it.

I love the idea of a solid perfume ring, but this one just looks so uninspired and cheap that the $39 price tag is laughable. For that kind of cash, I would suggest bypassing the .019 oz ring and buying the 5 oz body lotion instead.

For such a sophisticated scent, I'm a little shocked that they would put it in such a bauble that looks like it came out of a Cracker Jack box. Packaging fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment