Monday, July 18, 2011

Makeup Mondays With Mario: Best Facial Sunscreen


Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic is answering your burning beauty questions!!! Every Monday, he will answer a beauty/skin care question as part of a weekly column on Spoiled Pretty, Makeup Mondays with Mario.


Hi Mario,

I'm in North Carolina where it is hot AND humid frequently. I've been searching for the perfect facial sunscreen that doesn't make me look chalky and doesn't melt off in the humidity. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

If your question about sunscreen came to me about a year ago, I probably would not have answered because until recently, I was not a fan of the SPF products on the market. Like you said, they tend to make you look chalky and I feel that makeup doesn’t sit or blend well over it. I am not suggesting that you shouldn't use an SPF. In fact, I strongly recommend that women apply sunscreen daily to protect the skin and prevent skin damage.

I’ve found an amazing product by Josie Maran Cosmetics that I love! It will not make you look chalky and your makeup will blend nicely and stay true to its color. Argan Oil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40 blocks all the harmful UVA and UVB rays - but this product is different as it contains Argan Oil which repairs and reverses damage caused by the sun, fights signs of aging and improves skin tone for a radiant, renewed complexion. Oh, and one more thing - you can use it as a primer as well! Need I say more?

Thanks for visiting Makeup Mondays with Mario!

xo,
Mario

 Got a question for Mario? Email your makeup and skin care queries to spoiledprettyquestions@gmail.com, and check back next Monday to read Mario's expert advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment