Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kai Perfume Oil

For the longest time, I've had a $50 gift card to Barneys New York. 50 bucks doesn't go far at Barneys which is why it took me so long to get my virtual shop on. But recently, I decided to cash it in on a bottle of Kai Perfume Oil - and let me tell you, while the bottle is tiny ($48 gets you 1/8 oz), this was money very well spent.

Kai's perfume oil is a blend of fresh gardenias and white exotic flowers made with essential oils in a convenient and easy to use roll-on vial. Whenever I wear it and catch a whiff of myself, I'm instantly transported to an exotic island paradise. I just want to LIVE in this fragrance. Kai is the perfect warm weather perfume and I've already packed it away in my bag for my trip to Miami later this week.


Since creator Gaye Straza launched the line in 1999, Kai has established a cult following - including celebs Cate Blanchett, Mary J. Blige, Pink, Giuliana Rancic, Naomi Watts and Reese Witherspoon. Kai can add Daneen Baird to that list because I'm hooked and fully intend on adding to my Kai collection (I just added the body wash and body butter to my beauty wish list).

No comments:

Post a Comment