Friday, July 15, 2011

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 & Update

Hi Lovelies ! TGIF! ^^ I originally was going to post my new decos today but I totally forgot my camera! DARN IT! I guess we’ll have to wait till tmr =(

In the mean time I thought I give you an fashion post =) Because I love Fashion Design & I think it’s hard for anyone to NOT like Fashion Design right? ^^

I originally did not plan to post so many pieces of work, but each piece is so fab, it’s hard to cut down! 

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15


Fabulous? I definitely think so ^^ 

I love all the amazing details & I especially love white~
 so I am definitely drooling over all the white gowns! & Those shoes!!!!
The dark pieces are also fab too of course~ Tell me your favorite! ( If you can!) 



TGIF, have a fun weekend lovelies!

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo



Hitomineko

No comments:

Post a Comment