Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nailing It: OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?


It's been a while since my last installment of Nailing It, hasn't it? My bad. I don't know why I thought my scatterbrained self could handle a regular feature. Anyway, Angela is sporting a new shade, and I'm excited to share - because it's one of my fall favorites.

If you pay attention to the trend reports, you know that purple reigns this season...and Parlez-Vous OPI is a prime example. This smoky violet had me at bonjour, and it seems that Angela is equally smitten.

La Collection De France from OPI incudes the aforementioned purty purple, along with eleven other stunning shades.

I'm off to NYC today for Fashion Week - so, in preparation, I painted my piggies in Louvre Me Louvre Me Not (left), a rich royal purple.

C'est magnifique, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment