Friday, September 12, 2008

It's All Over Now, Jackie Blue


Anyone here watch VH1's Glam God with Vivica A. Fox? It's okay to admit it. You are amongst friends. I love me some trash TV, and I have to say that last night's eppy delivered my monthly allowance of reality rubbish.

In episode 4, Joachim was wasted again...drinking Jack Daniels for breakfast will do that to you...and unleashed his drunken divalicious drag queen alter ego, Jackie Blue (left). If you're a fan of reality TV trainwrecks, this show is a dream come true!

Unfortunately, Joachim's constant state of inebriation impeded his styling abilities and Vivica had to show him the door. And homeboy was still so trashed that he walked out of the wrong door.

Now, I'm not a proponent of keeping contestants on game shows merely on the basis of personality, but Joachim was the show. I'm gonna miss you, Jackie Blue. Hopefully VH1 will wise up and give you your own show.

*Little known Joachim fact I found: he has been styling for 10+ years. He has traveled around the world as a national make-up artist for NARS, has been the head of the hair and make-up department at TV Guide for the past five years, and has dressed celebrities such as Jennifer Love Hewitt and Julia Stiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment