Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kim Kardashian Getting Inked?


Guess what? Our girl, Kim Kardashian, is thinking of getting a tattoo. Personally, I’m not big proponent of body art – as I can’t imagine permanently inking my skin. Hell, I can’t even commit to one lipgloss for an entire day. But Kim’s inspiration changes my perspective, somewhat.

You see…last week, Kim’s sister, Khloe, had her late father’s handwriting tattooed on her inner wrist. She writes on her blog:

I have been wanting to get another tattoo for a minute now and I have been thinking long and hard about what I wanted. I was going through some of my old things the other day and I found a letter my daddy wrote me. On the card in his hand writing were the words "I love you!". I knew that is what I wanted on my wrist. So I had his writing photo copied and I got my wrist inked…I am so happy with my tattoo. I smile every time I see it. I love seeing my fathers writing on me. It gives me comfort in a weird way.

So what do you think of Khloe’s new tattoo? Do you think Kim should get this tattoo? Or do you think she should stay tat-free and continue honoring her dad in her own way? To weigh in, visit Kim’s blog.

Source: kimkardashian.com, khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment