Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Internet Gods Hate Me

As you know, I have been blogging from New York Fashion Week. But of all misfortunes to befall me at such a fortunate time, my laptop decided to up and quit on me. Geek Squad isn't proving so geeky after all...and they offered no solutions to my computer conundrum.

I have been working myself into a tizzy trying to figure out a way to work around the problem...but my schedule is just so damned busy - and I'm in an unfamiliar land - so, as you can imagine, it is quite difficult. Damned near impossible (and vexing), if I can be perfectly frank.

I so want to tell you about my trip to Estee Lauder headquarters. Or the convo I had with Bobbi Brown about Michelle Obama's eyebrows. Or the tete-a-tete I had with the mane maestro, Mr. Ted Gibson. Or last night at this Macy's where I interviewed Tommy Hilfiger and the face of new cologne, Tommy Dunn. Or the ultra-exclusive event (nine bloggers, including yours truly) at the Chanel showroom that I left early, so that I could go retrieve my tore-up computer before catching Amtrack back to Philadelphia.

I really wish I had the time and the means to dish right this second, but I'm gonna figure this out - if it's the last thing I do. So bear with me. You know what they say about patience being a virtue, and good things coming to those who wait. Keep checking back...I'm gonna give you the delicious deets just as soon as I can.

Hopefully, the Internet gods will stop messing with me and cut me some slack once I get back home.

Love ya, and we'll chat again soon!

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment