Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An Update + Dior Fashion Designs that reflects the 18 century

Hi Lovelies! How are you doing? School is back in session plus I have so much personal stuff that I have to take care of I feel like my head is going to explode! lol.. so I hope you’re at least doing better then me ^^~

But anyways, over the labor day weekend, I was not able to do anything with my videos because I was out running trying to find my new car. Especially with the school starting and everything, I really need a car >_<!!!! so yeah. Super inconvenient right now. Also, there is a possibility that I might move, although I think it’s not that likely because I DON’T WANT TO MOVE. I’m so tired of moving and in a way start my life over again with new location, new job new everything~~~~ >_<~ if you have a moment, pray that everything will work out for me! Thanks! <3 <3 

As for deco, I actually did make a couple already but did not have time to take picture of them yet. so hopefully tomorrow night I will be able to finally update my deco’s! hehe.. 

I been so busy that I did not have time to watch my dramas~~~~~ Kinda missing them now~ 

Alright, just wanted to throw in a quick post so you know that I’m still there! 

Last but not least, I want to show you some awesome somewhat recent fashion photos that resembles the 18th century fashion! I love 18 century fashion, they’re so beautiful. Of course, the new fashion designs are awesome as well! 

From Christian Dior 2007 Fall Couture 




This red one perhaps don’t reflect the 18th century fashion that much, but I really like it!


Which one was your favorite?



xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 









No comments:

Post a Comment