Friday, September 2, 2011

Kreayshawn HOT Pictures

Kreayshawn HOT Pictures - Kreayshawn , is an American rap singer-songwriter from Oakland, California. She is the daughter of Elka Zolot, former member of the San Francisco garage punk band The Trashwomen.
Kreayshawn's twitter was hacked, and these underage topless photos of her were leaked. Seeing as that she's responsible for one of the most annoying modern “rap” songs, I can't say that I feel that bad that she got hacked.
“My twitter got hacked today by some anti-hollywood extremists. They sent out wack ass tweets and promoted their odd message of anti-jew stuff and deleted my twitter.. Oh and they leaked out private photos of me while I was underage. Real nice guys! Spreading child-prono thats cute. VMA’s was insane on top of that. Can I shit man?”

The h*ckers claim to be an offshoot faction of the notorious 4chan group Anonymous. Last week, the group hacked Julianne Hough’s cell phone and released photos and contact info. In a video manifesto, they declared an anti-Hollywood mission statement: “Attention Hollywood we are Anonymous. We have been watching you. We have been listening to you. You have been allowed to run free too long.”

However, it also appears the h*ckers were motivated by “LULZ”:
“All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nud*s leak*d everywhere. I feel like this shit ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!”


No comments:

Post a Comment