Monday, September 5, 2011

Polished: Milani Fresh Teal

Whenever I am in a drug store, I end up wandering down the beauty aisles just in case there is something new that I need. Milani is one of my go-to drug store brands, as they always have a nice range of fun colors. Last week, Fresh Teal jumped out at me.

Pretty much every magazine listed teal as a trend color for the fall, and this is a great one. It is bright and fun without being too neon or obnoxious. I also really like Milani's brush - it is thin enough to get right into the corners of the nail without running over onto your cuticles. I'm not usually one to attempt any sort of nail art, but I feel like this polish would pair perfectly with polka dots or a stripe of of OPI's That's Berry Daring. And at $4.49 a bottle, this is a great way to try out a trend color in an affordable way.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment