Thursday, October 28, 2010

day 6/7/8

Day 6/7/8

Day 6: A representation of your day- what do you do?

Well, I go to work.So average about 8 hours on the computer screen.. it’s not very good to my eyes but time goes by so fast, I never know when to take a rest.

I am a lazy little girl so I never had the habit of going to the gym until about this year, which I think it’s quite an accomplishment since I go to the gym by myself now, totally motivated by ME! A lot of times I would go to gym during lunch time, so I can go home right after work. Other times I go after work because I like going to gym classes.

Day 7 something you ate today-

O I wish I took a picture before I ate it.. I usually don’t eat breakfast, but today I was handed a subway breakfast sandwich.. YUM. =)

For lunch, I always try to bring food to save $. However lately I been eating a whole lot of McDonalds because of my little hope of winning something with the monopoly.. haha. But I have to say the more I eat the more disappointed I am. It’s kind of obvious that they do not let out certain pieces so NO ONE can win. I mean, I don’t know if anyone actually wins, but I saw this dude with a little MOUNTAIN of monopoly pieces ( no joke) & well.. when I left it seems that he hasn’t win anything yet.

Day 8 Something You Dislike.

If we’re talking about some THING I dislike, nothing really comes to my mine other than food… but if we’re talking about some ONE, then I would say cheaters, liars & ppl who think they know everything.

 

It’s obvious why we hate cheater & liars. As for people who think they know everything..you know what, they don’t. They’re arrogant and think highly of themselves. All the educated people that I respect are humble. They know that no matter what, there will be people out there who are smarter/ more knowledageable & I think that’s true; Geniuses can’t be a genius in EVERYTHING, right?

 

 

alright that's all for now. I think I might do another blog soon that's not relate to the 31 days o blogging.~~~ =) jiya ne.


Hitomineko

Hitomineko

Sub

 

 

 

 

·Day 1: Self portrait – share basics/make an intro.

·Day 2: Someone you adore – 5 reasons why

·Day 3: Something you bought today

·Day 4: What’s in your bag?

·Day 5: Your humble abode

·Day 6: A representation of your day – what do you do?

·Day 7: Something you ate today

·Day 8: Something you dislike

·Day 9: A place you went today

·Day 10: TV show you’re currently addicted to

·Day 11: Your family pet(s) – if you don’t have one, take a picture of anything

·Day 12: What’s in your fridge

·Day 13: The town/city you reside

·Day 14: Something you craved today

·Day 15: A stranger and why you chose them

·Day 16: Your closet

·Day 17: A representation of the you no one really knows

·Day 18: Something you collect

·Day 19: Favorite part of yourself and why

·Day 20: A hobby you have

·Day 21: Your parents

·Day 22: Your room as it is right now

·Day 23: Go some where you’ve never been & take a picture

·Day 24: Something you find funny

·Day 25: Self portrait myspace-esque

·Day 26: Where you go to relax/get away

·Day 27: Something that gives you purpose

·Day 28: A before & after shot of anything

·Day 29: An action shot

·Day 30: Another self portrait

·Day 31: Something that always makes you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment