Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3/4/5 something i bought, inside my bag n more.


Alright, I think it’s time that I make up some of the entries that I missed ^^
Day 3: Something you bought today.
Well, over the weekend I bought a pair of slippers. It’s not too exciting because I only bought it when my feet were dying from my heels. I seriously think my college days had “untrained” all my hard work of heel days in High School. Funny, right? You would think it should be the other way around. I wore mostly only slippers in college.. at first I thought it was ugly, later I found it to be so comfortable..
Although I am on a mission to train myself to wear heels again. Heels really make a huge difference. For example, you can’t really slouch in heels (unless it’s super low heels). Which means it helps with our posture and looking confident when walking!
Let me show you what I wanted to buy though.
shoe shoe 2
It’s pretty nice, especially since the heels really fit me perfectly. I think it’s the same height as my highest heels. It was at Nordstrom rack, so it was half price then the original, but still cost $150. So I had to think about it. Plus I really need to find out how to organize my shoes.I haven’t bought shoes for a while but I kind of have a small place...I was going to organize my place yesterday to clean up a new home for my shoes.. But ended up didn’t.. There’s just not enough time in a day!
mo
btw i bought more mcdonalds today... hoping that I would win.. usually I don't play this stuff.. let's hope I'm lucky ^^
Day 4: what’s in your bag?

My bag.. OoO.. I am ashamed to say it.. but it’s a little bit busy.. I throw everything in it, so I have to clean it out once in a while.

bag
The only thing I really have problem with is notes, which is what really makes my bag messy. I like to take notes, but it’s hard for me to keep a notebook. I either forget to bring it or I feel like it’s too heavy to bring it everywhere.I also don’t really like to buy calendar books that have a huge space for every single day. Since I might not have that much to write in everyday, it feels like a waste. However, some days I would have a lot to write for, especially on shopping days. So yeah, I have a little problem here.
Day 5: Your humble abode
I don’t think I would show my home picture here in the web, besides, I don’t think I am rich enough for people to be curious about my house. I feel like usually the “popular” people on the web are somewhat rich. For example, all those makeup artist weblogs, I like them, they make good tutorials, however, how many of us can spend $18-25 dollars on a single lip gloss or eye shadow palette for “tutorial” purpose? Not to say they don't deserve the fame for what they do, ( if they r good, they deserve the fame!) I just don't think I fall into the category
Back to the point, I think internet, blog, TV, whatever, we are all looking for something that we have not seem before or have not seem often enough. So here is something you probably don’t see every day, a picture of a homeless man with a working laptop… wow. I think he probably have a better laptop than I do.. since my laptop’s battery life is super short ( need a new one asap..i'm thinking mac..) Haha.
O look & he have a dog too which I personally don’t have one.. ha..
Well, that's all for now. jiya ne <3

Hitomineko


Hitomineko

·Day 1: Self portrait – share basics/make an intro.
·Day 2: Someone you adore – 5 reasons why
·Day 3: Something you bought today
·Day 4: What’s in your bag?
·Day 5: Your humble abode
·Day 6: A representation of your day – what do you do?
·Day 7: Something you ate today
·Day 8: Something you dislike
·Day 9: A place you went today
·Day 10: TV show you’re currently addicted to
·Day 11: Your family pet(s) – if you don’t have one, take a picture of anything
·Day 12: What’s in your fridge
·Day 13: The town/city you reside
·Day 14: Something you craved today
·Day 15: A stranger and why you chose them
·Day 16: Your closet
·Day 17: A representation of the you no one really knows
·Day 18: Something you collect
·Day 19: Favorite part of yourself and why
·Day 20: A hobby you have
·Day 21: Your parents
·Day 22: Your room as it is right now
·Day 23: Go some where you’ve never been & take a picture
·Day 24: Something you find funny
·Day 25: Self portrait myspace-esque
·Day 26: Where you go to relax/get away
·Day 27: Something that gives you purpose
·Day 28: A before & after shot of anything
·Day 29: An action shot
·Day 30: Another self portrait
·Day 31: Something that always makes you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment