Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm

Now that the weather has a little chill to it, my summery scented candles just aren't cutting it anymore. So today, I stopped by my local Yankee Candle store to find one with more of a fall fragrance (I decided on Macintosh Spice). Don't you just love Yankee Candle? They kill me with their spot-on accurate scents.

Anyway, when I got to the register, I spotted an unexpected surprise. Yankee Candle now sells Flavored Lip Balm ($3.99)! Packaged like mini versions of their signature jar candles, these balms are made with beeswax, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic hemp seed oil, vitamin E and rosemary - and feature SPF 15. Available in five flavors, I picked up the Vanilla Lime (one of my all-time favorite YC scents).

No comments:

Post a Comment