Sunday, October 4, 2009

Attention Philly Gals: MAC Master Makeup Class on October 17!

On Saturday, October 17th, MAC Bloomingdale's at the Willow Grove Mall is having a special Studio Talk Seminar. MAC makeup artists will be teaching participants how to achieve four hot trends for fall.

It's a intermediate to advanced level Makeup Master Class and will be held at Bloomingdale's in a private location, where there will be refreshments. There will be MAC makeup and tools supplied for you to use, and there will be new tips and techniques for you to learn in a fun and creative atmosphere.


I had the opportunity to attend one of these seminars in April, and it was the most fun I've ever had putting on makeup. I learned some amazing techniques that I now employ almost daily. Plus, I left the seminar looking like a million bucks.

Classes will be held at 11am & 4pm, and it is a $55 pre-pay in the form of a gift card - which you use afterward the seminar, toward the purchase of products (so the class is basically free).

I will be attending the 4pm seminar, so maybe I'll see you there?

If you are interested in attending, call my girls at the MAC counter to reserve your seat. And be sure to tell them that Spoiled Pretty sent you.

Bloomingdale's Willow Grove
2400 W. Moreland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
215.706.3569

No comments:

Post a Comment