Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Peachy Keen

I don't look good in peach, so I was pleasantly surprised that it looks good on me. Case in point: two of Chanel's offerings from Cote d'Azur, the brand's summer 2009 collection.


Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Orange Fizz drenches nails in a vibrant, orange creamsicle shade that looks gorge against golden tanned skin...which I happen to have (year-round, I might add). Oh, don't hate...appreciate! Two coats of Orange Fizz followed by a layer of Seche Vite creates a pretty pedi that looks 'just-did' for 2 weeks!


And I'm absolutely head over heels for Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in In Love. At first glance, it seems a doppelganger for NARS Orgasm Blush. But upon closer inspection, you'll find that the pigment is less sheer and sparkly. Light brown girls who have been disappointed by NARS' best-selling blush will absolutely swoon over In Love's peachy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment