Sunday, August 7, 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner

Normally, I don’t wear eye makeup to work because, when I do, around 3p.m., I catch a case of the afternoons and start rubbing eyes – and my handiwork ends up all over my fingers. But I recently discovered a product that has me re-thinking my work week eye makeup embargo.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner is a high precision, richly pigmented waterproof liquid eyeliner with unmatched staying power.

Just to give you an idea of how well it wears, when I first received samples to review, I tested a few of the shades on my hand. 24 hours later, the lines look freshly applied, despite a shower and several thorough hand washings.

Available in 15 gorgeous shades (with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes), these liners come off easily with waterproof makeup remover.
Forget 9 to 5...Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners are taking care of business - and working overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment