Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF, My New Drama Addicts + Mag Scan.

Hi Lovelies! TGIF! ...

I hope you’ll having a wonderful day today. If not, try to do something that either makes you happy or makes you cry, like watching a touching MV or Drama. Because crying gives you a sense of relief.

Lately I been drugging myself with TW dramas! I don’t know if they have English Subtitles. But if you find them, please share!

Currently I’m watching “ Love you” or  醉後決定愛上你. But it’s a cute drama, I have not finished it yet, but I have fallen in love with the song by Rainy 楊丞琳 ( who is the main girl in the drama.




Song name: we’re all idiots. <= I don’t know if that’s the current English translation. In Chinese it sounds more sad then funny. 

The story in the MV is not the same as the drama ( although somewhat similar). 

The MV story is about a man and woman fall in love, but they are both in another relationship. The man told the woman that he’ll break it off with his girlfriend and will meet her at the usual spot, but he was not able to break it off when he faced his girlfriend. That night, the woman broke it off with her boyfriend, she went to the place they’re suppose to meet the next day but the man did not come. After waiting and knowing he’ll not come, the woman decided to text the man saying that she’s not going, and that they shouldn’t hurt more people with their selfish love. At the end of the MV, the man decides to tell his girlfriend the truth. 

So this is kind of a sad MV, but I think the drama will have a happy ending since usually TW drama always have happy ending. I guess I’ll let you know when I finish watching it. 

Here is the first Ep in case you are curious. 


This is only the first part of the first Episode. 

Rainy 楊丞琳 has always been cute, but her vocal is not the best. However, I believe her vocal and acting skills has improved. Also after she cut her hair, she seems much more mature in every way.

I think this drama gives courage to the audience that, you can still find love after a broken heart. 

Let me know if you have watched this Drama or let me know what you think of the MV. 

Last but not least, the usual mag scans...



Enjoy


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment