Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Collection

As you probably know, I just moved. It was a very stressful experience, considering Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I had about three weeks prep time and we have way too much stuff. Okay, I'll be honest...it's just me who has too much stuff.

Packing and unpacking your life's possessions is just one of the most annoying and tedious jobs of all time, and I am so glad to be (almost) done with it. But I have to say that there's a silver lining to the moving experience - shopping, which I've been doing a lot of lately. Bed Bath & Beyond, HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Kohls, Pier 1, Walmart, Target and Lowe's and I have been like this the past few days - and my Visa is still smokin'.

One of my other favorite pre-move destinations is Bath & Body Works. I just love their products - fabulous quality for not a lot of money. That's the best type of shopping. And don't you just love how Bath & Body Works always seems to be having a sale? Every time I go in there, the salesperson is all "Today, you can get four of these for the price of three...and we're going to throw in a product from our Signature Collection for free." Um, yes please.

Anyway, I was in there last week and I discovered their new Summer Vanilla Collection. Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent, so I had to give these products a whiff. The three fragrances - Berry Vanilla, Coconut Vanilla and Lemon Vanilla - smelled so delish, I threw all three Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps into my mesh bag. The sinks in my home are always accompanied by a Bath & Body Works anti-cac soap, so this turned out to be a very productive trip.

In addition to the anti-bacterial hand soaps, the Summer Vanilla Collection also includes cooling mist, fragrance mist, shower gel, body lotion, lip gloss and candles. Get on this, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment