Monday, February 2, 2009

Recessionista's Fabuless Pick of the Week: Victoria's Secret Flawless Glow Face Bronzer


My sister’s BFF turned me onto Victoria’s Secret Flawless Glow Face Bronzer, from the Bare Bronze Collection. This velvety duo-bronzer has two finishes. Use the satin matte shade to contour, the pearly powder to highlight; and blend the two shades together for a shimmering bronze glow.

The shimmery half of the duo leaves you looking sunkissed, rather than muddy - a la Lindsay “Dirty Face” Lohan.

Here’s another tip passed along from Lauren’s friend: apply the shimmery shade, in a stripe, down the middle of the nose - then continue the line from the bottom of the nose to the cupid’s bow. And ta-da - instant hotness.

Flawless Glow Face Bronzer is available in three shades: light (glow 1), light/medium (glow 2), and medium (glow 3). I’ve got a Halle Berry-esque complexion and I wear the light/medium, just to give you an idea.

On the website, Flawless Glow Face Bronzer will set you back $17.50. But my sister and I snagged ours in the Victoria’s Secret store, where they’re selling these babies for $4.37! There’s also this adorable kabuki brush (super soft brown bristles with hot pink tips) that’s on sale for $4.87.

I finally cashed in the gift card I got last September at Fashion Week - and bought the Flawless Glow Face Bronzer and the Very Sexy Demi Push-Up Bra with Gel-Curve (very sexy, indeed).

No comments:

Post a Comment