Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Handbag Designer Alert: Della Designed!

While in NYC for Fashion Week, I was carrying this super stylish (and handy) gray handbag…and getting asked, on every street corner, who designed my tote. As you can probably guess, that was the beginning of many a conversation…once I get talking about handbags, there’s no stopping my motor mouth.

Anyway, I can’t have half of New York knowing about this under-the-radar designer and not let you all in on the scoop. What kind of friend would I be?

After a life-long love affair with purses and years of being teased by friends for being such a ‘handbag buff‘, Della Murphy decided to design her own line of shoulder bags, clutches and totes. At Della Designed, you will find gorgeous, beautifully constructed and functional handbags that are a joy to wear and stop strangers on the street (take it from me). Made with quality leather, the bags maintain their integrity - even with everyday wear. And here’s the best part - every Della Designed handbag is under $200. Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Della’s handbags are named after family and friends who encouraged and inspired her. I’m not sure who Valerie is, but she must be one hell of a muse because her namesake is so chic.


The slate grey Valerie is crafted with soft leather and prominent silver zippers, in a bold shape. The adjustable shoulder strap provides options for drop length. The interior is lined in cotton and contains enough pockets to keep you thoroughly organized.

If you are looking for a sassy new handbag that no one else is carrying (yet), but you don’t want to break the bank - visit delladesigned.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment