Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recessionista's Fabuless Pick of the Week: Barry Fletcher Moisture Therapy Honeysuckle Moisturizing Shampoo


Here's a little glimpse into the Spoiled Pretty psyche...

Typically, I don't put a lot of stock in shampoo; I hardly ever get my hopes up. I usually just choose a shampoo based on my hair type (dry and damaged) and expect that it will cleanse my hair. For softness and manageability, I tend to put all my eggs in one proverbial basket: my conditioner. So imagine my surprise when Barry Fletcher's Moisture Therapy Honeysuckle Moisturizing Shampoo left my hair so silky smooth that I almost didn't need conditioner!

Honeysuckle Moisturizing Shampoo nourishes hair with protein and pure botanical extracts, while natural humectants soothe the scalp - rendering it moist, healthy, and refreshed. And you won't have to wait to notice a difference...as soon as you rinse out the fragrant suds, you will feel a marked improvment in the condition of your hair. And when it comes to hair products, who doesn't love instant gratification?

Plus, add this to the mounting reasons to buy Moisture Therapy Honeysuckle Moisturizing Shampoo...an 8 oz. bottle will only set you back $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment