Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't Hate The Hairspray, Hate The Hold


Raise your hand if you're a hairspray hater. I'm right there with you. My fine, limp hair and falls flat at the mere mention of heat or humidity...but I'd much rather sport listess locks than a shellacked style, any day.

I believe that hair should move...so give me a firm hold formulation and that mess is going straight into the trash. No helmet head for me, thank you. And flexible hold hairspray is a joke. I like my Kentucky Fried Chicken crispy...not my hair.

After years of playing Goldilocks - desperately searching for a hairspray to hold my hairstyle (not hold it captive), I've found one that even the most staunch haters will absolutely adore.

Ted Gibson Beautiful Hold Hairspray is quite possibly the best hairspray. Ever. Unlike so many that promise beautiful, touchable hold - this one actually delivers. The fool-proof formula allows it to be layered depending on styling needs: natural, light or for greater hold. And the gardenia scent is so sophisticated, you can give your perfume the day off.

Ted Gibson's hair care line can be purchased at tedgibsonbeauty.com and (drumroll, please) Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment