Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Will do Bommarillu Bhaskar’s movie : Karthi

Karthi is in seventh heaven as his new movie called, Naa Peru Shiva, which was released this Friday, has adopted the holes in the box-office. "This is my third consecutive hit in Telugu after Yuganiki Okkadu and Awaara. I thank the audience for showing so much love for me. This movie is very close to me, like the roleI played in the film is almost similar to my nature," says Karthi media for success to meet on Saturday, August 6, 2011, Prasad Labs.
He added that Bommarillu Bhaskar writes a script for him."When the script finishes, you may opt for my first straight Telugu film," he said.

Producer BVSN Prasad is planning to produce a film with Karthi in the direction of Bommarillu Bhaskar but the film is getting delayed. Some even said that the film has been postponed. But with this statement of Karthi, the project continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment