Hi Lovelies. How are you? I hope you’re doing well. Unfortunately today I want to share with you some tragic news.
If you haven’t heard already. China had a seriously train wrack on July 23rd 2011 in WenZhou.
The train wrack is not the MOST tragic part of the story. What got me the sleepless night was when I learned the details after the crash.
So what happen was that the first train had some kind of malfunction and stopped on the rail. ( Person in Charge claim it is because of lighting) The Second train did not get the correct signal and slam head-on to the first train. I am not sure exactly how many trains were damaged.
In the following video, you will see imitation of what happen during the accident. The train department is blaming it on lighting. However, it is actually not un-common for lighting to struck on trains. When the train entered the station, it stopped for 25 minutes instead of 1 minute. Also, the 2nd train was later found out suppose to be ahead of the first train. Many people believe the accident happen because of mis-management. NOT because of lighting.
After an accident, you would think that the only thing they can do now is save the remaining survivors.
But NO! Whoever was in charged decided that the most important thing was to continue operation of trains! Therefore, they decided to PUSH THE DAMAGED TRAINS DOWN BEFORE THEY PULL OUT ALL THE PEOPLE.
They did pulled out a few survivors, but they claim they used a "machine" that detects life & from that machine, it has already “ proven” that there is no more life activity on the train & therefore, then can PUSH THE TRAIN DOWN?!?!?!?
Well, anyone would know that we cannot depend 100% on a machine for a decision such as this. Also, it doesn’t make any sense to NOT pull out all the people even if they’re dead. Am I right?
Also, an innocent child almost DIED because they claim the stupid machine works! A police officer who was there before they push down the train insist that they must find more survivors or that they cannot push the train down. He ran in and saved a 2 years old little girl who was buried below 2 adults ( her life activity was not able to be detected by the machine because she was buried!!!). So tell me, you think 100% there are no other children possibility alive and could’ve been saved? I DON’T THINK SO!
A man who survived is was trying to voice his opinion for his lost in this crash. Basically, when he was rescued, he told the rescue team that his 7 month pregnant wife and 3 other family members are still in the train. The rescue team REFUSED to save anyone because they say according to the machine, there are no more life activity on the train. 20 hours later ( after they push down the train and try to bury the train) They were able to find the remain of his wife, but her corpse was disfigured due to THE DIGGING MACHINE <= NOT because of the crash. ( Her head was cut in half...., I feel extremely sad for them..)
However, in the following video, it says that he was forced to “ shut up” because he was told that if he don’t “shut up” there might not be “cure” for his last surviving family member in the hospital.
According to above video, many people’s blog sites in China also got shut down for criticizing the Person in Charge’s improper way of dealing with the whole accident.
If this happen dated back 30 years ago, maybe we wouldn’t know any of this. I guess thank God for the internet & media, the Chinese Government has to face the world and give ( especially the people of China) some explanation.
Although the explanation is probably nothing that will comfort any of us. Basically, they are giving a lot of excuses of why the accident happen. Changing stories & now claiming that it’s the second train’s operation problem. Of course, no evidence now since the 2 operators in the second train both died & they’ve bury the train! & as for the surviving girl, they said it was a “ miracle”
Which is all BULLSHIT!
1) If it was a truly accident, why did they have to push the train down & bury it?! We’re not idiots! We know they’re trying to bury the evidence! <== How can they damage the evidence while providing no proof of the cause of accident?!
2) It is NOT a “ Miracle” that the girl survived! Obviously the shit machine they used DID NOT work! Any human being with a soul would know that we should pull out EVERYONE, dead, injured or alive, before doing ANYTHING with the train!
3) How is the continue operation of the train ANY kind of importance compare to HUMAN LIVES? The train is reportedly dropped to only 30% of capacity in usage, which is actually a surprising # for me. I would think should be only 1% ... MAYBE???? <== think how horrifiying it would be to see the damaged trains down the valley while you’re riding on the train..& knowing there are probably ( most likely) innocent people dead ‘cause they freaking push down the train?
4) They’re offering money for family members who lost their family in the crash. & if you agree to the payment EARLY ON then they will give you extra BONUS. <== WTH? you just want to shut people’s mouth with MONEY?
5) They fail to provide proper number of deaths. <== The customers need to purchase the ticket with their ID, therefore, it should be easy to get the exact number of passenagers within the train. However, they do not provide these numbers. Instead, they give you a low number of deaths ( currently only admitting for less then 100 deaths while there should be about 600 passengers) and “ missing people”
So after all these horrible news, what is there to do now?
Well, here comes another story with a girl who’s only 20 years old ( Kou Mei Mei?). claiming to be the General Manager of Business Affair for China RED CROSS!!
Why is this shocking? Of course not just because she’s only 20 and don’t know what she’s doing. She also post pictures of herself with Maserati, Mini Cooper & Various Hermes Bags! <== Cars in general are way more expensive then they are in US. Not to mention the average salary is way lower... so for her at age 20, working for RED CROSS & Afford Maserati?.....
So now, as far as I know, China Red Cross only received $100 RMB for the Train Crash because everyone believe their donations are just going to support some rich spoiled girl?
Now, the girl & her mother went on this talk show, trying to give an explanation.. which I don’t know what to believe.. but basically saying that all the stuff she have are gifts from her “Dad” ( not real dad, but just friends <== whatever that means) & her mom also got rich from Stocks <== which is the same excuse all rich people trying use to explain their suspicious wealth.
People also looked into the Stocks the mother talked about & felt that if she was really able to gain that much money from the stocks in the 90’s she should have been famous already...
I don’t know what to believe, I think either they’re lying, or trying to get famous (since the girl is suppose to be an actress wannabe..)
Overall, it’s just something very sad, I don’t know what I can do to help. As a blogger, I guess I can only spread the news and hopefully either someone out there is able to help or the power of the people is able to change some things here.
Do you believe the Train Crash was an accident or mismanagement?
Do you think the people did the right move by stop donation to China RED CROSS?