Monday, August 1, 2011

Not many recognize me: Ajmal



One of the saddest things in the coming joke Actor for he/she does not  joke recognized by the audience, although their presence in the industry several significant Films! To joke itself, what worries the upcoming Malayalam, Tamil actor Ajmal, who jokingly set will debut in Telugu with  Ram Charan Teja Rachcha August.

Ajmal gave convincing performances in the much acclaimed Anjathe, Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru (T4) and the recent Ko, but sorry,most people do not want to believe that he was part of the success of all these videos.

Speaking of experience, Ajmal said in a recent interview: "I met the actor on the frame and the gym recently told me that he liked my performance in T4 and could not stop laughing throughout the movie I was very happy and asked him if he seen me in Ko ..was surprised and asked me what was my role of the film. when I told him, With integral Vasantham Perumal, character with negative shades, do not want to believe me. was equally surprised when he said he was the one who Krupa Anjatheintegral. when I finally managed to convince him, he said, looked very different we all films. I was glad to be praised for my work plan experienced actor, but also sad that not many recognize me from the chairman of my previous videos. "



No comments:

Post a Comment