Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Makeup!


If you're like me and dying to know how Kim Kardashian looked on her wedding day (particularly, what her wedding makeup looked like), peep these photos and video just posted by E! Online.




In the video, you'll see a familiar face (well, besides Kim's). Yes...that's my friend, celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, who contributes a weekly column to Spoiled Pretty called Makeup Mondays With Mario. Earlier this month, Mario blogged his excitement about Kim's upcoming nuptials:

"I couldn't be more excited and honored to be part of such an important and special day in Kim's life. I've envisioned what she would look like as a bride ever since I began working with her and I finally get to bring that vision of beauty to life!"

What do you think of the finished result?


Photo credit: eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment