Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kajal makes her ramp



Popular Telugu Tamil-actress Kajal Aggarwal, who is currently riding high on the success of her first Bollywood film Singh debuted on the ground in the Indian International Jewellery Week.

She walked on the earth the second day IIJW, donning yellowoff-shoulder gown adorned with pearls and uncut diamonds.Kajal was a showstopper on the second day IIJW.

Sharing his experience of walking the ramp for the first time,Kajal said she was very excited and not nervous at all. But she wanted to be able to practice a little before hitting the ground.

"Although this was my first time on the ramp, I was not nervous. I was very excited. I would like to tell, but flew down to Chennai on Monday so I had no time for rehearsals," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment