Monday, August 8, 2011

How 2 Deal with Spam Calls

Hi Lovelies~

Do you ever get a call from an unfamiliar number? Picked it up and ends up to be a Spam call?



It must be annoying because

1) It wasted your time to look at your phone
2) It wasted your battery on your cell phone
3) It wasted your time to pick up the phone
4) It pissed you off when you realized it’s a spam call
5) It pissed you off even more if it’s one of your family member, who don’t know better and keeps talking to the telemarketer and you have to talk them off the phone.

Well, I might not be able to cure all these symptons.. but I recently just did something wonderful for myself to deal with these Spam Calls!

*****
***
***
**
*****
****
***
**
*****
****
***
**
*



1) I looked through my phone for unfamiliar numbers

2) google it to make sure it’s a spam #

3) SAVE the number as Spam 1... Spam 2... etc

Now? the phone rings,  & it it shows “ SPAM 1”... etc then I don’t have to waste another second wondering if it’s a Spam or not.. ^_^ Yay!

( For Lovelies who have landlines... I guess it’s not as convenient to prevent Spam, but a lot of people don’t even use landlines anymore... best thing to do is only give out the # to your personal family & friends only! NO one else! )


Do you save your Spam #’s ?


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo


* If you’re  feeling Extra Generous, please donate to help me out with my car trouble ! Thx Love!  *





Hitomineko

image source




No comments:

Post a Comment