Sunday, August 14, 2011

Candice Swanepoel Impress in a Bikini Today

Candice Swanepoel Impress in a Bikini Today - Candice Swanepoel seen wearing various sexy bikini as she shot a new campaign for clothing giant in St. Barts, southern France, today. 
Model 22 years on the summer beach waves in my hair blond and dewy make-up while showing off a remarkable figure in a series of small two-piece. 


Candice Swanepoel said"I've been around like a madman. I got the skinny when I was very busy." 
But Candice look back at best to be healthy when she took part in a new campaign today, and said in an interview recently he worked hard to maintain her figure. 


Candice Swanepoel explained: "Actually, this year I have more problems putting on weight and gain muscle because it was very busy. 

Candice Swanepoel said: "I have worked for many years that my body is somewhat like a machine. Just stay healthy, drink plenty of water. I was boxing, resistance training. 
"It's really our job physically, but people do not realize it. I mean, if you feel healthy and happy with yourself is important, people will say things for reasons we do not know, just focus on yourself and what you do. " 


Candice Swanepoel is currently one of the world's most successful models, earning about $ 3million in the past 12 months. 
And it's certainly not difficult to see why. The new shots of the blonde beauty who was released by Victoria's Secret yesterday, shows Candice Swanepoel pacing his belongings in a series of funny pink bikini.




No comments:

Post a Comment