Sunday, August 8, 2010

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash

As much as I adore MAC Cosmetics (y'all know I do), I’ve always been a little meh about their mascaras. So when the company sent me a sample of their new Haute & Naughty Lash, the package actually sat around for weeks before I tried it.

When I finally got around to reviewing it, I wanted to smack myself upside the head for waiting so long – and for doubting the makeup masterminds at MAC.

Haute &Naughty Lash lets your lashes lead a double life, thanks to a two-in-one dual wiper system. For natural, genetically blessed look, use the wand with the pink end. For doe-eyed, dramatic fringe, use the wand with the pink and disco purple end. The hydrating formula prevents flaking and comes off easily with eye makeup remover.

Peep these photos and see for yourself how Haute & Naughty transformed my lashes from blah to bladow!

Before: nekkid lashes looking a bit bald


After: Haute & Naughty lashes

Haute & Naughty Lash is currently available at nordstrom.com and maccosmetics.com. In September 2010, it will be sold at all MAC stores and counters. MAC products have a way of selling out, so if I were you, I’d get this mascara while it’s haute!


No comments:

Post a Comment