Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Beautiful People, The Beautiful People

From Elle to Essence, In Style to In Touch – it seems like every editor, stylist, model, and actress has fallen under the spell of Ojon. Month after month, my favorite magazines extol the virtues of this company’s products, particularly their Restorative Hair Treatment – “a versatile hair rejuvenator that strengthens and restores dry, damaged hair.”

With a price tag of $55 for 5 ounces, I was a little cynical. But then I figured that if Ojon was good enough for Gisele Bundchen, Demi Moore, and Scarlett Johansson, I could at least give it a try. So I picked up the 1.35 ounce jar ($22 at Sephora)…and now I’m wishing I had just trusted my gut and bought the 5 ounces.

The Restorative Hair Treatment is “Ojon in its purest form,” made with natural antioxidants and 100% pure Ojon palm nut oil - the same rare oil used by Central America's Miskito Indians, known as "the people of beautiful hair," for over 500 years. It instantly hydrates and fortifies damaged and abused hair, leaving it amazingly soft, shiny, and manageable. Even healthy hair shows a noticeable improvement.

What I heart most about this product I that it does triple duty. To use as a deep conditioning treatment, warm a teaspoonful in the palm of your hands and distribute onto dry hair, from scalp to ends. Leave on for 10-20 minutes, and shampoo well. For a leave-in conditioner, just warm a small amount in the palms of your hands until it becomes a lightweight oil, and distribute thoroughly through towel-dried hair. Heat a very small amount in the palms of your hands and smooth over the surface of dry-styled hair to use as a shine enhancer.

After using this product, I noticed the difference as soon as I blow-dried my hair. My mane was softer, smoother, and shinier than I’d seen it in a long time. Even better, I didn’t need to coat my strands with several different products, post-shampoo, to achieve this result. If there’s anything that I appreciate, it’s immediate gratification.

Bottom line: Restorative Hair Treatment is the secret to beautiful hair, in a nutshell.

Ojon products are available at Amazon.com, Nordstrom, Sephora, QVC (they’ve got some great discounts), and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment