Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wall Letters For My Son's Nursery


Not at all beauty related, but...

A few weeks ago, I ordered custom hanging wall letters for my son's nursery. They just came in the mail, and I can't get over how amazing they turned out! I bought them from Jarrett Creations on Etsy and they personalized them based on my color preferences, animal preferences (West's room is jungle/safari themed) and the design of my crib bedding set (I sent them a link to a picture).

If you have a little one (or one on the way) and you're in the market for wall letters, I highly recommend Jarrett Creations. Even personalized, each letter only cost $7. Great product, wonderful customer service and excellent price!

Okay, back to your regularly-scheduled beauty programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment