Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recessionista’s Fabuless Pick of the Week: Wet N Wild Dual Effects Eye Pencil

I haven’t used Wet n Wild products since the mid 90’s, when I bought one of their brown lip pencils to outline my mouth, a la Janet Jackson in her That’s The Way Love Goes video.

But once I started college and had some disposable income, I forgot about the bargain brand that satisfied my beauty addiction throughout high school. Now, I’m full circle and back in love with another Wet n Wild liner - the new Beauty Benefits Dual Effects Eye Pencil.

These pencils offer double the benefits: one side defines with smooth, smokey color, while the other brightens, lifts and opens the eye area. The Beauty Benefits Dual Effects Eye Pencil comes in six shades: Solar Eclipse, Bronzed Earth, Golden Espresso, Starry Night, Rich Eggplant and Sterling Graphite.

I have the Sterling Graphite; I use the gray liner to define my upper and lower lashes, then I apply the sparkly white shadow to the inner corners of my eyes to make them pop.

Beauty Benefits Dual Effects Eye Pencil retails for only $4.99! Click here to see where they are sold in your hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment