Sunday, January 18, 2009

CoverGirl's New LashBlast Luxe Mascara


I am the biggest fan of CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara, so my heart skipped a beat when my friend at CoverGirl emailed me to tell me about LashBlast, the next generation. Though I haven’t yet had the pleasure of testing this new product, I can’t keep the details to myself any longer.

CoverGirl’s original LashBlast Mascara was so popular and successful that they had to find a way to reinvent it and really knock it out of the park. So they started with our LashBlast mascara in blackest black and added a hint of luxurious shimmer in four captivating shades. LashBlast Luxe Mascara helps you achieve dazzling fullness with a few quick strokes of the big brush.

The lightweight formula creates a soft , full fan of lashes. Luxe shimmer metallics added to the formula sit on the surface of each lash to add a hint of attention-grabbing shimmer to each lash with bold volume. And the patented moldtrusion brush s designed to max out each and every lash with intense volume; flexible bristles conform to lashes for amazing coverage and a smooth and gentle application.

The Shade Range:
Black Emerald
Black Platinum
Black Cabernet
Black Royale

The new CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara sells for $7.99 and will be available at mass-market retail outlets nationwide beginning February 2009, though a little birdie told me that the pretty pink tubes have already been spied in select Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores.

A LashBlast Luxe review is forthcoming, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment