Friday, December 5, 2008

Join Ideeli...Just Tell 'Em Spoiled Pretty Sent Ya


It seems that my addiction to ideeli.com is contagious. Ever since I reminded you all about this members-only online shopping community, I have been inundated with requests for invites. As there are only so many hours in the day and I am but one sleep-deprived blogger, I can't seem to keep up with the demand. So the friendly folks at Ideeli hooked me up with an invitation code to pass along to each and every one of you.

To become a member of Ideeli (it's free!), simply visit ideeli.com and type in spoiledpretty where it asks for your invitation code. It's that simple.

If you're on the prowl for a new purse (this is my life 24-7/365), there's really no better place to hunt. Every time I turn around, I see the most to-die-for handbags at pinch-me-I must-be-hallucinating prices.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment