Sunday, July 1, 2007

Contact

Readers: Have a unique story idea? Want to tell me how much you adore being spoiled pretty? Just want to say hello? Send me an email or leave a note in the comments section of a post.

Blogging Babes & Brethren: To exchange links, feel free to email me. Spoiled Pretty is all about the link luv.

Brands, PR Peeps & Advertisers: 91% of Spoiled Pretty readers visit spoiledpretty.com at least once a week. 60% visit Spoiled Pretty at least once a day! Readers love my witty and spot-on product reviews, they trust my opinions and they’re quick to purchase the products I recommend. So email me to inquire about reviewing your product, sponsoring giveaways and to discuss advertising opportunities.

Media: Are you a journalist on a tight deadline, looking for an expert to comment on a beauty/style-related feature? Want to book me for an on-air appearance (click here to view my television clips)? I would be thrilled to assist with your story/segment, so don’t hesitate to reach out and touch this beauty blogger!

Thanks for paying me a visit. Don't be a stranger - I hope to see you again soon!

Daneen Baird, Editor-in-Chief
Spoiled Pretty
"Some beauty products spoil you rotten. I find the ones that spoil you pretty."
spoiledpretty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment